This is for viewers using Macs, iPads and iPhones.
Please note that the stream won’t work in Safari if third party cookies are not enabled.
The click on the links below for instructions on how to enable cookies on:
1. Choose Safari > Preferences, click Privacy, then do the following: 2. Change which cookies and website data are accepted: Selecta “Cookies and website data” option: 3. You can then choose between these three options:
- Allow from current website only: Safari accepts cookies and website data only from the website you’re currently visiting. Websites often have embedded content from other sources. Safari does not allow these third parties to store or access cookies or other data.
- Allow from websites I visit: Safari accepts cookies and website data only from websites you visit. Safari uses your existing cookies to determine whether you have visited a website before. Selecting this option helps prevent websites that have embedded content in other websites you browse from storing cookies and data on your Mac.
- Always allow: Safari lets all websites, third parties, and advertisers store cookies and other data on your Mac.
How to enable cookies in Safari in Mac OS High Sierra?
1.Open Safari from your Dock or Applications folder.
2. Click Safari in the Menu bar. 3. Click Preferences.
4. Click Security.
5. Click Privacy 6. Click to uncheck the Block all cookies box.
How to enable cookies in Safari for iOS 11?
- From your home screen, go to Settings > Safari. 2. Make sure Block All Cookies AND Prevent Cross-site tracking are turned off
How to enable Cookie on iOS 10?
1/Go to Settings > Safari2. Make sure that always allow or Allow from websites I visit is selected from the “Cookies” drop-down menu. 3. Once this is set, you can view live streams normally
4. Go back and refresh the browser page.